the World War II,
Rev. Fr.V.Camilleri had to settle in Attard between 1941 and 1949.
He received his Primary Education in Attard and Lija Government
Schools and Secondary Education at St.Aloysius College, Birkirkara.
joined the Missionary Society of St. Paul as a novice on 10th
February 1953 and was ordained priest on 2nd April 1960. He served
as an Assistant Director at the Oratory in Birkirkara between
the years 1961 and 1979. Between 1984 and 1988 he was chosen to
be and Acting Superior and Superior at St. Agatha's Rabat.
was interested in Christian Archeology since 1953. He has excavated
and opened to the public a great section of St.Agatha's Catacombs.
During such excavations, he has also discovered a 4th Century
Fr. Victor was also responsible for setting up St.Agatha's Museum
in Rabat. He acted at the Curator of the Crypt, Catacombs and
Museum since 1979.